Warranty period (counting from the date of purchase):
- For EU customers - 2 year
- For American customers - 1 year
- For Asia Pacific customers - 1 year
In case you have any issues with the camera, you need to contact our support first, at email@example.com
We will assist you in troubleshooting and try to solve your issue.
If the camera has to be inspected/fixed/replaced, we will need to take it to our office.
US customers are required to send the camera back at their own expense.
The faulty product will either be repaired or replaced with the same, or similar available product - depending on the individual case.
When contacting Customer Support, to claim the warranty - always remember to include:
- Full name
- Current shipping address
- Phone number
- Invoice/receipt from the authorized Paralenz seller (if not available, we will need to assume the camera is no longer under warranty) This also applies to second-hand purchases - an original purchase invoice needs to be presented.
- The serial number of the camera
Limitation of warranty:
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, tampering, not maintaining, servicing performed, or attempted by unauthorized service agencies or persons - causing malfunction or flooding
- Products missing/misplaced by the customer - without the fault of the manufacturer