Warranty period (counting from the date of purchase):
- For EU customer - 2 year
- For American customer - 1 year
- For Asia Pacific customer - 1 year
In case you have any issues with the camera, you need to contact our support first, on email@example.com
We will assist you in troubleshooting and try to solve your issue.
If the camera has to be inspected/fixed/replaced, we will need to take it to our office.
The faulty product will either be repaired or replaced with the same, or similar available product - depending on the individual case.
When contacting Customer Support, to claim the warranty - always remember to include:
- Full name
- Current shipping address
- Phone number
- Invoice/receipt from the authorized Paralenz seller (if not available, we will need to assume the camera is no longer under warranty) This also applies to second-hand purchases - an original purchase invoice needs to be presented.
- The serial number of the camera
Limitation of warranty:
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, tampering, not maintaining, servicing performed, or attempted by unauthorized service agencies or persons - causing malfunction or flooding
- Products missing/misplaced by the customer - without the fault of the manufacturer