Please follow the instructions below to hard re-install the firmware successfully:
1. Download the latest firmware for your camera on this page.
2. Copy the file firmware.bin onto an empty SD-card (Not in a folder)
3. Make sure the battery has at least 30% power left. This is essential. You risk breaking your camera if this is not followed. – Unplug the camera from the charger before checking the power percentage.
4. Turn off the camera. Insert the SD-card into the slot and connect the camera to charging.
5. Turn the camera on until you see the logo and wait for it to turn off automatically. (The camera is now downloading the new firmware)
6. When the logo disappears, remove the SD card and the charging cable from the camera
7. Turn the camera on again and wait for it to turn off automatically
(The camera is now installing the firmware)
8. The camera is now ready with the newest firmware installed. The firmware.bin file will no longer be visible on the SD-card after the installation.