You can record a video in a Video mode or Snap mode (for shorter videos).
In Video mode:
- Turn your camera on and turn the selector ring to Video mode
- Pull and hold the activation switch until you get vibration feedback
- Once you’re done recording, pull and hold the activation switch again until vibration feedback
In Snap mode:
- Turn your camera on and turn the selector ring to Snap mode
- Pull the activation switch and hold it continuously
- Once you’re done recording, release the activation switch - the video will now stop
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful