Warranty times (counting from the date of purchase):
- For EU customer - 2 year
- For American customer - 1 year
- For Asia Pacific customer - 1 year
In case you have any issues with the camera, you need to contact our support first, on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will assist you in trouble-shooting and try to solve your issue.
If the camera have to be inspected/fixed/replaced, we will need to take it to our office.
The faulty product will either be repaired, refunded or replaced with the same, or similar available product - depending on individual case.
- Flooded/dead camera - the customer will need to pay a deposit of 35 USD/30 EUR that will be returned, when the camera is inspected, and we can confirm the defect and replicate any alleged leaks/faults. Once the product is received, Paralenz will evaluate if the warranty claim is valid.
- Magnet exchange - sending spare parts to the customer, free of charge. If the customer wishes to have the parts exchanged in our office, they will need to cover the shipping costs
- Other issues (e.g. faulty sensor, black footage) - sending the camera back to our office, for reparation, free of charge
When you are contacting Customer Support, to claim the warranty - always remember to include:
- Full name
- Current shipping address
- Phone number
- Invoice/receipt from the authorized Paralenz reseller
- Serial number of the camera
Limitation of warranty:
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, tampering, not maintaining, servicing performed or attempted by unauthorized service agencies or persons - causing malfunction or flooding
- Second hand products - e.g. bought from eBay - and not an authorized Paralenz reseller
- Products missing/misplaced by the customer - without the fault of manufacturer