You can enable EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization), which reduces shakes and vibrations in video, by using pixels outside the border of the visible frame to provide a buffer for the motion.
EIS only works in the following settings:
Resolution: 1080p, Framerate: 30 fps
Resolution: 1080p, Framerate: 60 fps
Resolution: 720p, Framerate: 60 fps
To enable the EIS follow these steps:
- Turn the selector ring to settings.
- Tap the activation switch until the displays VIDEO.
- Hold the activation switch for 1 sec, and the camera will enter the menu.
- Tap the activation switch until you see EIS on the screen.
- Hold the activation switch for 1 sec. to enter the EIS menu.
- To turn on EIS hold the activation switch for 1 second.