How to return a product:
- The Customer must notify Vendor if the Customer wishes to return the ordered Product(s). The Customer must contact Vendor by E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within fourteen (14) days of receiving the ordered Product(s).
- The Customer will then receive a return label to attach to send along with the Product(s) returned.
- The Product(s) returned must be send to Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the Customer’s notification of return.
- Shipping cost for the return will be covered by Vendor
- Vendor will refund within fourteen (14) days after Vendor receives the Customer’s notification of return. However, a refund will not be made before Vendor receives the Product(s) or before Vendor receives documentation proving shipping of the Product(s).
- If the returned Product(s) are not in their original packaging and in the same condition as when received by Customer, a deduction will be made in the refund similar to the decrease in the value of the Product(s).