Here you are able to download the latest firmware for the Paralenz Dive Camera.
Please follow Instructions below to install the firmware successfully:
1. Download the latest firmware for your camera.
2. Copy the file firmware.bin onto a SD-card (Not in a folder)
3. Make sure the battery has at least 30% power left. This is essential. You risk breaking your camera if this is not followed. – Unplug the camera from the charger before checking the power percentage.
4. Turn off the camera. Insert the SD-card into the slot
5. Turn the camera on until you see the logo and wait for it to turn off automatically. (The camera is now downloading the new firmware)
7. Turn the camera on again and wait for it to turn off automatically
(The camera is now installing the firmware)
8. The camera is now ready with the newest firmware installed. The firmware.bin file will no longer be visible on the SD-card after the installation.
Changelog version 1.3.4
- New simplified interface added to power mode
- Fixed bugs in burst mode and flip screen featurs
- Updated log format
- Snap mode will now start recording after holding the activation switch one second, and record at least 3 seconds.
Changelog version 1.3.2
- Bug fixes
- Added WB 5600K
- Optimization of the DCC Blue to prevent "purple haze" at larger depths.
- Added setting to chose at what depth to start recording. Found in Settings->Auto rec
- Auto record will now continue to record 20 seconds after surfacing.
- If the activation switch is used to make a tag during a Auto Record the camera will continue recording even after surfacing.
Changelog version 1.3.0
- Bug fixes
- Optimized connection to the Dive App.
Changelog version 1.2.9
– Bug fixes
– EIS – Electronic image stabilization
- RAW photos are now available with the THIS GUIDE
Changelog version 1.2.6
– Bug fixes
– New settings menu layout
– New auto record mode: Automatically start recording in video mode, when depth is larger than 1 meter. When the depth is less than 1 meter the recording will stop after 10 seconds. Especially designed for spearfishing/freediving.
– Fixed auto WB shifting constanly underwater
– New vibration feedback pattern for modes and recording
– Settings added to turn off auto off function
– Optimzed DCC to get better results at larger depths
– Home screen adjustments: See current active WB/DCC setting
– Manual time/date settings added.