To convert the RAW images taken with the Paralenz Dive Camera a conversion tool is necessary.
(NOTE: The RAW feature is an experimental feature. The quality and performance is not guaranteed)
(Only PC is currently supported)
- Download the RAW converter tool.
- Unzip the RAWCONVERT.zip file.
- Pull you raw files over the raw2dng_en.exe and release. The software should open.
- Press convert. The RAW files will be converted to DNG.
- The DNG files now needs to be color corrected. Pull the DNG files over ADJUST-PULL-DNG-INTO-THIS.bat and realease.
- Your DNG files are now ready to be used.
- To get correct colors in the raw file you need to disable the default color profiles, when using photoshop and rawtherapee to open the DNG files. In Photoshop Camera Raw 10.0 this is done in Camera calibration. Change the Camera Profile from Digital Negative to Embedded.
Additionally other settings like sharpening may be necessary to adjust.
In Rawtherapee go to Color->ICM. Choose no profile.
Alternatively see this video explaining the conversion progress.