By applying the right design and materials we have eliminated the need for an extra casing. It is always nice to know your diving gear has a safety factor, that is why you can record and log your dives all the way down to 200 m / 656 ft / 21 ATM
Articles in this section
- Why is the audio / sound muffled?
- Auto turn off function
- My camera is getting hot
- How to locate the serial number
- How do i hard-reset the camera?
- How do I turn DCC™ on and off?
- How do I check the cameras firmware?
- What is DCC™ (Depth Color Correction)?
- How do I reset the factory settings?
- How deep can I dive with the Paralenz Dive Camera?