We can go through the following scenarios:
1) While connecting to the charger, camera gives signal, yet it is not possible to turn it on
In this case, it is most likely the activation switch (either rusty magnet, or inactive) being the issue.
Please contact us on email@example.com in order to proceed with the repair process. Do not self service the camera, without our instructions.
2) After attempting to update the firmware, the camera stopped responding at all
If that happens, please do not worry - there is an easy solution to this.
Please follow these steps carefully:
- Download the newest firmware version from here
- Put the firmware.bin file on an empty SD card (make sure the file is not named firmware(1).bin etc.)
- Insert SD card with firmware to the camera
- Connect the camera to a charger
- Hold activation switch for 20 sec. (not shorter!)
- When you let go, the camera will download the firmware (the logo will appear and disappear)
- Pull the activation switch again - the camera will install the firmware
- Next time you pull the activation switch, the camera will turn on
3) There is no signal from the camera, and it stopped working without any reason
You should try performing the method from the point 2 here as well. It is not promised to work - but it is definitely worth a try!
If that, however, doesn't work - please make sure to write us an email - and we will make sure that this issue has been taken care of.