The camera firmware will be updated through the Paralenz Dive App.
To upgrade the camera firmware from a PC/MAC, please follow below instructions.
1. Download the latest firmware for your camera on this page.
2. Copy the file firmware.bin onto a empty SD-card (Not in a folder)
Make sure to unmount the SD-card before removing it from your computer.
3. Make sure the battery has at least 70% power left. This is essential. You risk breaking your camera if this is not followed. – Unplug the camera from the charger before checking the power percentage.
4. Turn off the camera. Insert the SD-card into the slot
5. Turn the camera on until you see the logo and wait for it to turn off automatically. (The camera is now downloading the new firmware)
If the camera does not start installing the firmware. Please try inserting the SD-card after turning on the camera. If successful the camera should display "Updating" and will shut off after automatically when done.
6. Turn the camera on again and wait for it to turn off automatically
(The camera is now installing the firmware)
7. The camera is now ready with the newest firmware installed. The firmware.bin file will no longer be visible on the SD-card after the installation.