Yes, the magnetic switches are designed so that you can remove them and put them back on again.
Articles in this section
- How do i calibrate the depth sensor? (Zero depth)
- How do I activate the EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)? And what settings does it work in?
- How do I flip the display and video?
- What are the Paralenz Camera Specifications?
- Why are my videos being split?
- Why is the audio / sound muffled?
- What is the Auto turn off function?
- Why is my camera getting hot when charging?
- How do I locate the serial number?
- How do i hard-reset the camera?